Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here's your view

Here's a little better view of the front porch, taken near the parking area. Met a really nice couple today who are thinking of building a Riverbend home and stopped by to take a look. Their attitudes are almost exactly like ours toward this kind of house. They also seemed to have the same questions and concerns that we did when we first started our investigation. If they happen to read this, I'd like to correct one item of misinformation I gave them. I slammed the firm providing the second opinion on our HVAC pretty hard for their inability to meet the promises they made to me. I'd like to retract that. I learned moments ago that the guy's wife has a serious medical condition which caused his poor response and unmet commitments.
I expect we'll be living here sometime in March. Come see us!

No comments: