Wednesday, September 2, 2009
HBz N the Hood
Can hummingbirds become gang members and turn into thugs? Don't know for sure, but a hummingbird made its way into our house yesterday. I mean to tell you the buzzing I noted in the 'Hummingbird Question" is even more intense indoors. It's very distracting when you're trying to work. I was going crazy today listening to that. Since it was hanging around the rafters, way out of reach, I brought the feeder inside and left the door open, hoping that would lure it lower so it could see its avenue of escape. All that accomplished was to attract a second hummingbird. We now have two buzzing around. Hummingbirds have long beaks and beat their wings really fast, but I can't really believe either of those would hurt too much. Their real weapon is poo. Hummingbird poo is really, really small, but when you're on a ladder straining with your mouth open to reach one with a broom to gently guide it out of an upper window, a direct poo hit on the tongue is devastating. You can say it was just a lucky shot, but I believe it was AIMED. That makes them thugs. We're livin N the hood now. The hummingbird hood. The little buzztards are claiming our turf and winning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment