Thursday, March 5, 2009

My vanity

Unlike Ellen's, my vanity will have a marble countertop and the sink will be an undermount beneath the countertop. This is located in the master bath. As to who got which location, it had something to do with humidity from the shower and hair. Since I'm largely indifferent to my appearance and my hair is becoming less and less of a factor anyway, I got the more humid spot. I will say that Ellen's vanity will just be used for brushing teeth and such. Her makeup area will be located in the master closet under very bright flourescent lights. You almost need sunglasses when you flip the switch. The good news is I don't have to worry about snapping about of sleep on those dark winter mornings. All I have to do is walk in the closet and turn on the light. Yeow.

No comments: