Wednesday, March 11, 2009
My office desk
Ed, at thespeedofwood.com, called to today to let me know the desk for my office is finished and will be delivered this weekend. If you recall, it will be mounted in the wall and fold up when not in use. He thinks it's really cool. He said everyone he's shown it to has also been impressed, saying things like, "never seen anything like it" and "how in the h___ does that stay up?" I'm sure whatever I told him from a design standpoint has been greatly improved upon. Some of the hardware he used for it was ordered from Austria, because he was looking for something specific for the hinges and that was the only place he could find it. That's part of the reason why it's taken so long, and I can't fathom what he's created. Can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment