Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Guest Mirror

Here's the final mirror creation from Rex Morton, whose link is displayed in our hall of fame. I believe I like this one the best, of the three he's done for us, although the one with the leaves that will hang in the foyer is a very close second. This one will hang in your guest bathroom, which Ellen has decided will have a pine cone theme. Note the copper pine cone and twigs in the lower right corner. It's a beautiful piece of work. The photo doesn't really do it justice. Many thanks to Rex. If you're ever in Branson, MO., and visit Silver Dollar City, I highly recommend you visit his shop. If you're not, it's a low risk proposition to have a phone conversation with him to describe what you want. We didn't have a drawing or anything, Ellen just told him that she wanted pine cones with an oval mirror. From that, he produced this. As much as I dislike looking into mirrors, I may need to visit this one frequently!

No comments: