
The fireplace area is complete except for the final coat of paint and the remaining built-in shelves. We are really pleased with the overall look. The inset nook that Ellen added at the last minute adds interest, and it will frame well the seasonal wreath we plan to hang in it. The mantel we ordered from the custom shop in WA also fits well both physically and aesthetically we think.
2 comments:
Your last few entries have really started showing how incredible your home will be. I really look forward to coming back to your blog for the updates. With every new picture, my first reaction is always "WOW". You guys have done an amazing job of putting together a master piece. The time and effort and vision involved in pulling something like this off is beyond my comprehension. I look forward to more updates and thanks again for letting us join your journey.
Thanks
Paul Campbell
WOW---so beautiful!
I can't wait to come and visit, snuggle up next to the fire with my homemade glass of hot cocoa! ;)
Post a Comment