So what's up with the 'Home alone' title to this post? Ellen is visiting a friend in Florida this weekend, so it's just me and our cat. The cat's happy to see her gone, since Ellen accidentally locked her outside all night. She's definitely in the doghouse as far as Soleil is concerned. When I woke up and started making coffee, I heard a frantic yeowing and scratching at the door. When I opened the door, she came charging in, and if a cat can swear, every dirty yeow in the book was leveled at me. She acted real peevish toward Ellen too, when she got up soon afterwards to go to the airport. It's easy to make a cat happy though. Just give her a can of tuna. I wish that worked with women.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Home alone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment